When you use this website, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Liverpool City Council.
- You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
While Liverpool City Council tries to ensure that all material included on this website is correct, it cannot accept any responsibility if this is not the case. Liverpool City Council will not be responsible for any errors or omissions and it is the responsibility of the website user to carry out their own investigations in relation to any property information.
All information and material featured on, and accessible from, this website is owned by Liverpool City Council and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights.
As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from this website on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print copies of the property details for your own personal use.
- Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- The reproduction, modification, republishing or distribution of any material (in whole or part) featured on the website is strictly prohibited.
- The names, images and logos identifying Liverpool City Council and their products and services are subject to copyright. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark or copyright of Liverpool City Council.
Liverpool City Council reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.