Small Build Programme: Rosalind way
The development site is situated within the Kirkdale ward, approximately 2.8 miles from the city centre
The site is approximately 0.1247 acres and therefore would be suitable to a range of small (approx. 2-3 units) housing development opportunities.
Measurements and areas stated above may be approximate and purchasers should make their own accurate measurements. Purchasers should seek specialist advice regarding surveys and valuation advice.
This site is on the edge of the Kirkdale ward bordering Bootle. It is located with great transport links with Kirkdale train station only a 4 minute walk away and only a 15 minute walk to County Road which provides all main amenities, retail and good public transport links, it is in a prime location for residents and city centre workers.
Full particluars are to the right of this page under related documents.
FORMAL OFFERS & SUBMISSION PROCESS:
Formal written offers are sought from interested parties who are required to provide the following information;
- Full details of the individual/company
- Written details of your proposal/project plan for the site including outline plans illustrating the layout and design of the scheme & method statement;
- Details of your financial arrangements to deliver the proposal;
- Financial offer for the site; including confirmation to pay Liverpool City Council professional fees
- Evidence of experience of delivering similar schemes.
1) The Council is not bound to accept the lowest or any offer made;
2) The Council reserves the right to shortlist the submitted offers pending future negotiation;
3) The successful party may be expected to enter into an option agreement with the Council whilst planning permission for the site is obtained;
4) The site will ultimately be disposed of via a Conditional contract.
5) Submissions should be made by email ONLY to the email address below;
Submissions should be made by Friday 30th March 2018
Approximately 0.1247 acres
The City Council owns the freehold to the site and it is the intention of the Council to dispose of on the basis of a 125 year lease conditional on the purchaser obtaining full planning consent. (Details to be agreed with the Council)
Chosen developer to give confirmation to pay Liverpool City Council professional fees when providing a financial offer for the site.
All rates and taxes to be paid by purchaser
Liverpool Planning Services have indicated that residential use would suit all of these sites. Bearing in mind the proximity of adjacent residential properties any proposals would have to demonstrate a design quality that complements the character, scale and street pattern surrounding that particular site.
Submitters should also make themselves aware of relevant planning policy relating to new build housing including advice on the following link:-
In particular the Council has a policy of ensuring we deliver Lifetime Homes – www.liverpol.gov.uk/media/28857/lifetime-homes-developers-checklist.pdf
The Planning Authority provide a pre-application service, details of which are on the attached link below. Any planning enquiries should be made through this process - www.liverpool.gov.uk/business/planning-and-building-control/preparing-an-application/our-pre-application-service
All enquiries and for further information please contact:
Email address: Small.firstname.lastname@example.org